A Thick and Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board!
For protected, durable, and quality Cutting Board will not dull your knifes, our Cutting Board is your ticket to cooking with ease. For food prep at home or in the commercial restaurant kitchen, our thick and large Bamboo Cutting Board is used when cutting legumes, fruits, meat, bread, and baked goods without unnecessary hacking and sawing. Easy-to-use and durable, this Bamboo Cutting Board has fewer spaces for the bacteria to get trapped unlike wooden cutting board. A perfect multipurpose kitchen tool for any home cook or professional chef.
• The bamboo is organic, we used Moso Bamboo which is Sustainable.
• Extremely light yet very durable as a result of bamboo construction
• The glue used to hold this board together do not contain formaldehyde.
• The surface is finished with sunflower oil. Not finished with toxic color painting.
• It is 16% harder than maple, cost effective.
• This bamboo isn’t a food source or a habitat, for the Giant Panda.
• Board is easy to care for. Wash with warm water and use Totally Bamboo’s Revitalizing Oil, sometimes, to extend the life and keep it taking a look beautiful.
Bamboo is one more or less special plant, it needs appropriate humidity, if we put it under wind or central heating for a very long time, and no any water application, it’s going to lose the humidity balance and go to crack, but for our frequent use, the problem will not appear, also, the important thing is the bamboo cutting board could not be put into dishwasher!
Moso bamboo wood’s hard density makes it sustainable and is almost maintenance free
Cutting board is used when cutting fruits or meat or bread or baked goods without unnecessary hacking and sawing
Extremely light yet very durable bamboo construction makes it hard to scar a bamboo cutting board with a knife and at the same time its soft nature does not to damage or blunt your knives
FDA and FSC approved
Use right sanitation procedures to clean your bamboo cutting board by the usage of warm water and soap or a dilution of bleach and water